Reimbursement specialists may assist you with
- Initial prescription enrollment and insurance verification for VALCHLOR
- Scheduling of VALCHLOR shipments directly to your home
- VALCHLOR refill reminders
- Financial assistance for eligible VALCHLOR patients
Need information about VALCHLOR treatment?
- Expert staff is available to review information with you about what you can expect with VALCHLOR treatment and to provide ongoing education about VALCHLOR
Need financial support?
- If you are privately insured, VALCHLOR is covered by most health plans*
- If eligible, you will pay no more than $10 per prescription fill in out-of-pocket co-pay costs for VALCHLOR†
- Offer not valid if your prescription is paid for by any federal or state subsidized healthcare program that covers prescription drugs, including Medicare (Medicare Part D prescription drug benefit), Medicaid, Medigap, VA/DoD (Tricare), Indian Health Service, or similar federal or state programs
- No prescription plan? You may be eligible for a patient assistance program
- Limited coverage? Alternative funding resources may be available
- Assistance with claims support is also available
To enroll in VALCHLOR Support, please call
The websites listed below provide additional information about
Cutaneous Lymphoma Foundation: clfoundation.org
Lymphoma Research Foundation: lymphoma.org
Leukemia and Lymphoma Society: lls.org
National Cancer Institute: cancer.gov
Helsinn offers links to third-party web sites that may assist you in locating other useful information. Helsinn does not control and is not responsible for the content of any linked third-party web site, and hereby disclaims any and all liability and responsibility for these resources.
*Formulary status is subject to change. Some plans may require prior authorization.
†The VALCHLOR co-pay program is only available for residents of the US and Puerto Rico who are 18 or older and have commercial health insurance with co-pay/co-insurance exceeding $10 per prescription fill. Patients ineligible for the VALCHLOR co-pay program include those enrolled in Medicare, Medicaid, VA/DoD (Tricare), the Indian Health Service, or any other federal- or state-funded healthcare program, or where prohibited by law. The VALCHLOR co-pay program is not prescription drug coverage or insurance. Helsinn reserves the right to terminate or modify this program at any time or without notice. Other terms and conditions apply.